[Mageia-dev] Upcoming German Linux Event in August

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Wed Aug 3 07:48:22 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 09:03:06AM +0200, Oliver Burger wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011, 19:39:00 schrieben Sie:
>> on August, 20th and 21st the FrOSCon ( Free and Open Source Software
>> Conference http://www.froscon.org/ ) will take place at the campus of
>> the University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
>> Mageia will share a booth there with mandrivauser.de community.
>> We will have a project room of our own in which at least four
>> conferences will take place. Also it is possible to stay over night in
>> the project room (provided you bring a sleeping bag).
>> We welcome any visitors from opur neighbour countries (after all, Bonn
>> isn't all that far from the French, Dutch and Belgish border).
>>
>> An information page about the planing status (in German) can be found
>> here: http://www.mandrivauser.de/doku/doku.php?id=veranstaltungen
>>
>this is just a reminder for anybody who might be interested.
>We only have about 3 weeks left till FrOSCon, so if you'd like to come, now
>would be the best time for traveling preparations :)
>
>See you,
>
>Oliver

Hi Oliver,

I will attend the conference and your presentation :)

Will be nice to meet some of the people I've gotten to know a bit over the
past few months.

I also hope to be able to get some GPG-signatures from people in the wider
Mageia community at either the keysigning event at the conference (see
http://ksp.froscon.org ) or, if that conflicts with social bbq
obligations, perhaps at some other time in the Mageia conference room.

Thanks and regards,

Remco