[Mageia-dev] KDE & Qt Roadmap for mageia

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Fri Aug 19 13:56:29 CEST 2011

Hello,

For next Mageia 2, we're currently aiming to release KDE SC 4.7.x  &
eventually  KDE SC/Framework 4.8(depending of KDE Roadmap which is still
not available for KDE SC 4.8 cf
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.8_Feature_Plan
 ).
Due to missing roadmap we're not going to push KDE SC 4.8 until RC1 but
also we won't push any beta of Qt 4.8 sticking with Qt 4.7.x

Ze is working on qtwebkit 2.2.x currently and will probably push it soon
as standalone package (qtwebkit will not be disable in Qt 4.7 of
course).

We're also working on the wiki to create some kde related pages.

Regards,

--
Balcaen John