[Mageia-dev] clamav is in updates_testing but QA team got no update request

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Sun Aug 28 00:19:12 CEST 2011

There seems to be an update candidate for clamav, it's been in updates_testing
for one month or more, but I can't find any bug report in bugzilla assigned to
QA team (qa-bugs at ml.mageia.org) which means it will never reach updates.

There are probably other packages in updates_testing for Mageia 1 without any
bug report passed to QA. Ultimately I would like to have a correspondance
table to be able to find them. This would probably mean to develop a tool for
that and slightly adapt the updates procedure, but we would also benefit from
the rigorous match between packages in updates_testing and update bug reports,
so less forgotten packages when pushing to updates.

Best regards

Samuel Verschelde