[Mageia-dev] Unable to boot into kernel-3.1.3

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Dec 2 11:44:32 CET 2011

'Twas brillig, and Kira at 02/12/11 06:06 did gyre and gimble:
> 在 Thu, 01 Dec 2011 23:24:34 +0800, Colin Guthrie
> <mageia at colin.guthr.ie>寫道:
>>
>> It shouldn't be a problem. The only issue would be if the parsing code
>> in dracut somehow gets confused by some content in your fstab and thus
>> needs to be adjusted to cope more gracefully with it.
>>
>> Col
>>

> File as attached.

Thanks.

Actually I didn't really need it in the end, I should have spotted the
problem without it, but it did make me go through the motions.

It was a simple variable name typo.

I've submitted a new version, please wait for dracut-013-5.mga2 and
regenerate, test, yada, yada, and let me know how you get on.