[Mageia-dev] Unable to boot into kernel-3.1.3

Kira elegant.pegasus at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:24:54 CET 2011

在 Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:44:32 +0800, Colin Guthrie
<mageia at colin.guthr.ie>寫道:
> Actually I didn't really need it in the end, I should have spotted the
> problem without it, but it did make me go through the motions.
>
> It was a simple variable name typo.
>
> I've submitted a new version, please wait for dracut-013-5.mga2 and
> regenerate, test, yada, yada, and let me know how you get on.
>
> Col

No, it didn't work.

Error message: device node not found

dracut Warning: e2fsck returned with 16
dracut Warning: *** An error occurred during the file system check.
dracut Warning: *** Dropping yo to a shell: the system will try
dracut Warning: *** to mount the filesystem(s), when you leave the shell