[Mageia-dev] Where to report mageia 2 alpha 1 problems?

David W. Hodgins davidwhodgins at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:51:28 CET 2011

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 10:01:38 -0500, Franklin Weng <franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw> wrote:

> 2011/12/10 Manuel Hiebel <manuel at hiebel.eu>:
>> Le samedi 10 décembre 2011 à 21:23 +0800, Franklin Weng a écrit :
>> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_2_alpha1 is up and there is a link to
>> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia_2_alpha1#Bug_reporting

> I still failed to connect to wiki.mageia.org.

Any chance you're using a dsn server with dnssec enabled?

I had problems when using my own name server with a combination
of ad blocking, and dnssec turned on.  At first I thought it was
one of the host names I was blocking, but it turned out that
turning off dnssec fixed the problem for me.

Haven't had time to trace it down and report the problem yet.

Regards, Dave Hodgins