[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kdenlive-0.8.2-1.mga2

Juan Luis Baptiste juancho at mageia.org
Wed Dec 14 22:55:58 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Maarten Vanraes <alien at rmail.be> wrote:
> if my wife wasn't using kdenlive i would've said, that it was a maintainers
> nightmare to get all these separately fixed with bugfixes and testing, and to go
> ahead (and i believe i said so in the past), but now that the project is
> almost ready and we've had our share of bugs/issues, i'm sorry, i don't want
> to have ANY risk whatsoever to this project file and i don't think it'll load
> correctly, or even have the same rendered result... so, no, sorry, i know it's
> buggy and crashy and stuff, but if you do update to this, i'll not update this.
> it's just too risky.

I understand your position too, but wouldn't make more sense if you
could make a backup copy of your wife's project and try this latest
version and help us verify if it has any important issues with it ?
none of us are video editors, so your wife's input on this would
definitively be very important on taking a decision on what to do here
:)

Make here an honorary QA member ;)

--
Juancho