[Mageia-dev] Issues with dracut

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Dec 17 21:33:54 CET 2011

'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 17/12/11 20:21 did gyre and gimble:

> So I've got the necessary lib... I wonder if this is a side effect of me
> having lib64ncursesw-devel-5.9-2.mga2 installed (i.e. the dev package)?
> Perhaps it's someone the key to including the right lib? Perhaps you can
> test by installing the 32 bit devel package and seeing if the lib is
> then included automatically?

I tried removing the devel pkg and I still got it... I guess it might be
a 32-bit issue?

If you just checkout the dracut source package (plus our patches) you
can run it in tree with "./dracut -l -H -f foo.img" and inspect with
"lsinitrd foo.img", so if you can have a fiddle that would be great.