[Mageia-dev] Umaintained packages?

Josh King josh at linuxpunks.com
Sun Dec 18 02:10:45 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm looking to potentially contribute to Mageia and would like to get
some practice in packaging. I have done extensive deb
packaging/maintaining but am very behind on RPM's. I was digging around
looking for someplace I could find a list of unmaintained or orphan
packages that I could maybe help with and learn from at the same time.
Is there such a list someplace? If not, any pointers towards where to
start finding what needs a potential maintainer would be helpful. I just
figure maybe I could knock out two birds with the proverbial one stone.

Thanks,
Josh