[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 technical specifications

Anne nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Fri Jul 1 11:16:32 CEST 2011

Hi there

As said during our last meeting, here is the review for proposed
specifications on Mageia wiki. Comments are not about we will do or not
(unless it was not reasonable) but:
- ask for more information when needed
- give a minimal status
- ask for discussions when we are talking a very intrusive modification

So please have a look on this page:
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso2:technical_specification
especially on comments

Now we need to organize work for all this. As a proposal all specs will be
reported in Bugzilla with a given target so that we can follow it  in coming
months. You can start doing it if you are especially interested in one of
them.t prio

Please do not add new proposals on that page as it's coming after deadline.
We will put priority on current one. A new wiki page will collect more ideas
here:  http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=iso2:technical_specification

Of course as you cnan see all these proposals are implying packagers, QA but
also artwork and marcom teams. Stay connected! :)

If you want to comment these proposals please create one thread /proposal so
that we can work on it properly. If you are interested in one of these, add
your name on wiki.

Cheers

--
Anne