[Mageia-dev] Need mentor(s) to become a Mageia packager

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Jul 4 00:47:07 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 01 juillet 2011 à 16:08 -0400, Vincent a écrit :
> I've updated the spec according to some of your comments.
>
> The error I have is:
> make  install-data-hook
> make[4]: Entering directory `/home/user/rpmbuild/BUILD/ZoneMinder-1.24.4/web'
> ( cd /home/user/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/ZoneMinder-1.24.4-1.mga1.x86_64/var/www/ZoneMinder;
> chown apache:apache index.php )
> chown: changing ownership of `index.php': Operation not permitted

I guess you need to comment the command in the makefile. In fact, if
this is the only thing done by make install-data-hook, just do not run
the command.

> Should I be root to run rpmbuild??

This is usually regarded as a bad practice. And if a rpm requires root
privilege to be built it will no go far on our build system.
--
Michael Scherer