[Mageia-dev] Anybody having high CPU by kded4 after upgrading to 4.6.90?

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 4 14:26:47 CEST 2011

>Then I moved the complete ~/.kde4 to a backup place and restarted with
>my normal user - back to the problem! :(
>I will create a new normal user and then compare ~/home entries.

I'm currently experiencing a similar situation with XFCE: it's broken all of a sudden, no titlebars, no focus in any window, it's totally unusable.
Creating a different user shows that XFCE is not broken.
However, deleting ~/.config/xfce4 and ~/.cache for my current user does not help, XFCE is still unusable.
What else to delete? There is no ~/.xfce4 directory!

This might be the last time I was using that piece of crap called XFCE...

R-C