[Mageia-dev] ksnapshot conflicts with kdegraphics4-devel

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 5 22:26:36 CEST 2011

fwang,
mikala,

# urpmi kdegraphics4-devel
The following package has to be removed for others to be upgraded:
ksnapshot-4.6.90-1.mga2.i586
 (due to conflicts with kdegraphics4-devel[<= 2:4.6.90]) (y/N)

Or, the other way around:

# urmpi ksnapshot
The following package has to be removed for others to be upgraded:
kdegraphics4-devel-4.6.90-1.mga2.noarch
 (due to conflicts with ksnapshot-4.6.90-1.mga2.i586) (y/N)

I admit I don't understand the new KDE 4.7 package "fragmentation" (why must they always change something upstream? I'm sick of this), but is this normal? I guess not.

ksnapshot can coexist with kdegraphics4, but not with kdegraphics4-devel.

R-C aka beranger