[Mageia-dev] kernel 3.0 is a big mistake in cauldron

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Jul 16 20:20:43 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Radu-Cristian FOTESCU at 16/07/11 19:12 did gyre and
gimble:
> But I should unsubscribe from all these lists. I could never get along with the
> Linux and FreeBSD developers -- too proud of themselves.

I don't think it's pride. I think it's the fact that you don't listen to
people and just decide yourself what you think a given product or system
actually is. When you start to make things up in your head and then
reality doesn't match that picture you somehow feel victimised, then
justify that feeling of victimisation by projecting some flaw onto other
people.

Seriously, look in a mirror and judge yourself, not others.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]