[Mageia-dev] Release cycles proposals, and discussion - messages from the forum

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 14 13:03:59 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and lebarhon at 14/06/11 11:42 did gyre and gimble:
> by *roadrunner
> <https://forums.mageia.org/en/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=468>* »
> Jun 13th, '11, 22:24
>
>     pmithrandir wrote:BTW : I think mailing list are totally outdated
>     and that mageia should have a special section in this forum for
>     these discussion, or maybe another forum.
>     It's totally impossible for people who want to participate sometimes
>     to follow you emails everydays. It's much faster to read some topic
>     on a forum than dozens emails. And your final user should be able to
>     know what happen easily. It would be a big + in front of others
>     distributions.
>
> Well said, I couldn't have put it better mysef and I agree 100%

This email is not about release cycles and peoples opinions of the
options presented for discussion.

While it's maybe a valid feeling that may require it's own discussion
(I've already explained why I believe the exact opposite and that the
use of forums for projects would seriously limit my ability to
participate), it's not part of this discussion per se.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]