[Mageia-dev] Release cycles proposals, and discussion - messages from the forum

Lee Forest lee8oi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:52:50 CEST 2011

I agree. Mailing lists are messy and hard to follow. And sometimes the only
response you get is about how you sent the message wrong. I bet more people
would use the forums. Only a couple people so far are hooked on mailing
lists. Im seeing more and more comments coming in about this. forums would
at least would allow people to follow one version of the discussion instead
of everyone posting a copy with their reply. And its easier to review past
messages without sorting through all your emails that practically spam your
box. People can subscribe to the topics they actually want, and browse the
messages at their leisure. mailing list might work best for a couple people
but is it worth inconveniencing the rest of the word because you are a die
hard mailing list user?