[Mageia-dev] Tonight's meeting

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 15 18:19:02 CEST 2011

mercoledì 15 giugno 2011 alle 17:00, Anne nicolas ha scritto:
> As usual at 19h UTC on #mageia-dev. Here are the topics
>
> - post-mortem review
> - quick summary of current cycle release discussion
> - start of stable updates
> - mentoring review
>
> Cheers !
I cannot attend tonight sorry, i will read all after.

Once we've decided the release cycle etc, i'd like to add
a topic, about my proposal of improving educational
programs.

It seems people like the idea, I received some private good feed-backs.

What they ask mainly is to have info from main channels (e.g. blog, forum...)
in which users can give their contribution. Before having users requests though,
i believe we need to know how to start/go on this adventure...

I'm ready to go on working on what i started i mageia 1, but i'm also
need to be honest and tell people clear i do that in my very little spare
time, so i could not probably be able to follow all the requests (and all
our channels).

Is that possible and make sense? -add a future topic, i mean-

Cheers,
	Angelo