[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 - Improving educational programs

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Jun 15 18:32:17 CEST 2011

mercoledì 15 giugno 2011 alle 17:43, mammig_linux mammig_linux ha scritto:
> Hello,
Hello and welcome!

> I'm very interresting by this project.
> Currently i'm a member of the french i18n team ( transator ) and i
> never make those strange things you call "package".
> ( but maybe i can learn how to do it )
> I will be happy to help you ( if i can )
As said via irc, we can start collecting the most educational project
links, maybe starting to add what are into edubuntu and that
are not in mageia already.
It could be easier for me -and for other packagers who partecipate-
to start packaging things, instead of looking for them and working on them after :)

We could start a wiki page in which adding missing packages for instance.
Something like
project name - project url - type  - packager

Edu Type could help to get a kind of group info, i mean how they could be
grouped in.

I'd like to start with international projects, those that have localizations
and can be used by almost all. Local project should be added by users that can
maintain them and can *understand* them ;)

WDYT?

Cheeers,
	Angelo