[Mageia-dev] Problems with Gnome 3

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Thu Jun 16 11:56:24 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 11:24:07AM +0200, Dexter Morgan wrote:
> i am investigating now as i reproduce since this morning on a brand new install

I haven't switched to Mageia yet (difficult as I run cooker), so cannot
help yet. That said, suggest to also ask in #fedora-desktop or
#gnome-shell on irc.gnome.org. Pretty sure they will have some debugging
insights.

Following might also be helpful:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/plain/tools/build/gnome-shell-build-setup.sh

It shows you the system dependencies to build gnome-shell for Mandriva.

Then the various modules it builds are in:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/plain/tools/build/gnome-shell.modules

Maybe one of them needs rebuilding?
--
Regards,