[Mageia-dev] "Job offer" : mentoring program coordinator

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Sun Jun 19 11:52:32 CEST 2011

Daniel Kreuter a écrit :

> Thanks for the offer André. One suggestion would be to have a page on
> wiki where newcomers can put their name on if they seek for a mentor.
> But this can wait until the new wiki is online i think. As for now i
> only found a page where we can see our mentors and their apprentices,
> but no table of people who wait for a mentor.
>
> --
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Greetings
>
> Daniel Kreuter

Thanks for the suggestion Daniel.
I've been looking at the packages_mentoring page (which you referred to above), and was thinking of
adding a "So you want to be a Mageia packager" section just before the section listing the mentors.
With a place to insert their name.

But it might be a better idea to have a separate page for that, with a link to the
packages_mentoring page.  Have to think about that.
It is probably better to reflect a bit before making changes -- no sense in confusing people every
time we change our minds.  But I'm not sure that we should necessarily wait for the new wiki.

Regards
--
André