[Mageia-dev] Release cycles proposals, and discussion - messages from the forum

lebarhon lebarhon at free.fr
Sun Jun 19 21:33:44 CEST 2011

Le 19/06/2011 10:28, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> Nobody said anything against your efforts although I don't see any
> reason there (and I haven't seen any discussion in the webteam where
> it was decided to do so),
Who the hell are you to dare say I am a liar !

https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=570
<https://forums.mageia.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=570>

1 -  roadrunner asked if somebody could cross-post between the forum and
the ML
2 - Anne posted in this thread and find nothing to say against it
3 - So, I volunteered for that
4 - maat agreed
5 - I suggested a method
6 - maat agreed again
7 - I began what I promised, and you posted behind without saying
anything against it.

It was not enough to be fully authorized ....
>   people who read mailing lists are able to
> read forums as well - if they don't want to, that's their decision.
They are able to, but they won't because "our team members still sleep
during nights". These are Anne's own words.
> But referring to the issue here I am pretty sure that nobody asked you
> to write in HTML nor to transfer the off-topic banter.
Neither that nor the opposite. I never said I will re-write all the text
nor I will read and sort the posts. Nobody prevented me to do that way.
I stopped some of the off-topic banger, not each one.

Well, I made a mistake, I was told by misc, it's ok and I don't need a
parrot repeating for a second layer.
I subscribed to this third Mageia ML at this purpose only and didn't
read the other posts, so I am going to unsubscribe, this one at least.