[Mageia-dev] Release cycles proposals, and discussion - messages from the forum

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Mon Jun 20 08:38:47 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 09:33:44PM +0200, lebarhon wrote:
>Le 19/06/2011 10:28, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
>>Nobody said anything against your efforts although I don't see any
>>reason there (and I haven't seen any discussion in the webteam where
>>it was decided to do so),
>Who the hell are you to dare say I am a liar !

Guys, guys...

Can we tone it down a bit please? I am sure that we all are here to
participate and help Mageia succeed as a distribution and community. To
that end, we should always assume that all parties have a shared interest
in this, even when one acts or talks differently from what you'd
personally would have done.

At the risk of stealing rda's job, have a look at http://hugs.mageia.org/
:-)

For what it's worth, I did find it useful to read the forum comments on
the topic on this list, even though I did not respond to any of it as it
is one of the few issues I have no outspoken opinion on ;-)

Let's keep it civil, and at the same time refrain from critisizing each
other too much?

Using the royal plural, we thank you all in advance :)

Cheers,

Remco