[Mageia-dev] Abandoned packages in our svn

zezinho lists.jjorge at free.fr
Sun Nov 20 11:17:52 CET 2011

Le dimanche 20 novembre 2011 03:32:40, Kamil Rytarowski a écrit :
> What to do with them? Will be there an adoption day of these packages?
>
> I have preparded simple list (not sure it's 100% correct)

At least sugar-* have just been submitted yesterday by me.
It was good to have them already there, it saved me lots of time.

I think the only place where we should not have junk is in the repos.
In the SVN, there can be packages that do not build for now, but will get some
love one day.

ex: hulahop does not build with current xulrunner, but it did before, and will
again one day. But for now, other distros (Fedora/Debian) have simply not
updated it.

So it is in svn till I find how to build it, or an upstream update comes.
Dropping it would be non-sense.