[Mageia-dev] Unable to boot into kernel-3.1.3

Kira elegant.pegasus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:25:43 CET 2011

在 Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:39:13 +0800, Colin Guthrie
<mageia at colin.guthr.ie>寫道:
> Interesting... perhaps it's the initrd in use that broke it? Or maybe
> the kernel itself is busted. There will be a 3.1.4 coming very soon (as
> there was a brown-paper-bag USB borkage on the 3.1.3 kernel)
>
> If possible could you let me know what this command produces before you
> update to 3.1.4:
>
> /usr/sbin/update-alternatives --display mkinitrd
>

> Cheers

output:

[root at Kira kira]:/usr/sbin/update-alternatives --display mkinitrd

mkinitrd - status is auto.
link currently points to /sbin/mkinitrd-mkinitrd
/sbin/mkinitrd-mkinitrd - pirority 100
Current ' best' version is sbin/mkinitrd-mkinitrd

---
I will delay further update until this issue resolved..