[Mageia-dev] Updated package (gscan2pdf) and mentorship request

Yann yann at netyl.org
Wed Oct 5 00:49:17 CEST 2011

Hi dev,
I'm beginning to really enjoy mageia, so I wish to be helpful to it. I begin to check packages that I use and that need maintainers [01]

I updated gscan2pdf as a new upstream release was published some days ago.

I didn't see any recommended form for mentor/sponsor requests. The package is located here :
  http://www.netyl.org/mageia/gscan2pdf-1.0.0-1.mga2.src.rpm
  http://www.netyl.org/mageia/gscan2pdf-1.0.0-1.mga2.noarch.rpm
  http://www.netyl.org/mageia/gscan2pdf.spec

As I want to help with packaging in a first time, I hope that a mentor will accept to help me in this way.

Thanks to have a look on this package and for your comments.

/Yann

[01] http://pkgsubmit.mageia.org/data/unmaintained.txt