[Mageia-dev] Detailed version of the Mageia Unmaintained Packages

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Wed Oct 5 01:44:11 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 05 October 2011 00:42, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> Nearly 3000 Mageia packages are on the unmaintained list. I've prepared
> more detailed version.

I notice that, according to this list, rsh is still provided. Why?
Isn't OpenSSH a complete, secure, replacement?

Telnet I can understand, as it is also used to debug network problems.
rsh should be dumped in order to urge the use of secure alternatives like OpenSSH, in my oppinion.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324