[Mageia-dev] Add i18n-zh_tw at ml.mageia.org to bug CC list?

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Fri Oct 14 08:51:22 CEST 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 02:26:16AM -0400, andre999 wrote in
<4E97D608.2040600 at laposte.net>:
>You-Cheng Hsieh a écrit :
>>Is it possible to add a mailing list to bug CC list?
>
>Your problem was a bit of a challenge, so I found a solution.
>Of course, if sysadmin would make changes allowing you to forward to
>the list, that would be easier for you, but more complicated for
>sysadmin.

<...>

Hi Andre,

While I admire your creativity in coming up with this work around, I do
feel it is a hack that's not really needed. For example, mageia-i18n or
sysadmin-bugs are addresses that can be assigned bugs even when they are
not registered users.

At the moment such changes require action by the sysadm team. Perhaps it
would be possible to allow the bugsquad team leader to carry out this
action?

Regards,

Remco