[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release ldetect-lst-0.1.292-2.1.mga2

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Tue Oct 18 19:30:42 CEST 2011

zezinho skrev 18.10.2011 14:41:
> Le mardi 18 octobre 2011 07:58:35, Thomas Backlund a écrit :
>> Thierry Vignaud skrev 18.10.2011 08:55:
>>> You should:
>>> 1) describe your changes first in NEWS prior to releasing
>>> 2) bump the version number in Makefile&   NEWS
>>> 3) run make dist to get the tarball
>>> 4) use the NEWS entry for the package changelog
>>
>> And if you intend to push it to Mageia 1, you need to use that branch:
>>
>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx-net/branches/1/
>>

> I've done it, please check I didn't any mistake.

I dont see any changes in the above branch, only in trunk!

> Cauldron with version 0.99
> Mageia 1 with version 0.97.1

And I have one concern...

have you checked that b43 supports _all_ the hw that wl supports ?
(I haven't checked it)

If not, this change will cause a regression for those that would need wl.

--
Thomas