[Mageia-dev] Systemd + Login issues.

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Sep 17 13:05:08 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and John Balcaen at 16/09/11 19:29 did gyre and gimble:
> 2011/9/16 Colin Guthrie <mageia at colin.guthr.ie>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> OK, so there seem to be a couple bugs related to this still outstanding.
>>
>> I've been testing things today and I rebooted into kdm and logged into
>> KDE and all was well.
> Can you try the autologin functionnality with kde & kdm using systemd
> please ? :)
> This setup as said on irc is not functionnal :/

OK, I tried autologin with kde/kdm..... and it worked fine :s

The process I followed:
1. Switched to kdm/kde in /etc/sysconfig/desktop
2. Rebooted.
3. Logged in to KDE via kdm.
4. Used systemsettings
5. Selected my user as the autologin user.
6. I also enabled passwordless login for my user.
7. Rebooted
8. Was logged in automatically with full permissions and was registered
in systemd-loginctl list-sessions.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]