[Mageia-dev] New bugzilla proposal

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 18:43:31 CET 2011

2011/1/6 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> And for the rest, well, the bug be it in documentation, translation, or
> code must follow the same lifecycle, and imho, should be grouper
> logically and we should not duplicate information everywhere, with
> information being "version of the product/components".

How would you group a translation error in the documentation of rpmdrake?
How would you group a documentation error in teh documentation of rpmdrake
How would you group a translation error in rpmdrake?

> It is not i18n goal to triage bugs. That would be duplication in term of
> ressources, in term of setup, etc. And so if people want to sort bugs,
> they can join the proper team. Doing otherwise would bring complexity
> the setup for a relatively low gain IMHO.

I did not say "i18n should triage those bugs". I said the triage team
could handle those bugs easier and send them to i18n to fix them.

But as I said, IMHO this is a question with advantages and
disadvantages on both sides.

--
wobo