[Mageia-dev] 26/01/2011 meeting

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Jan 26 19:20:53 CET 2011

Le mercredi 26 janvier 2011 à 18:13 +0200, Ahmad Samir a écrit :
> On 26 January 2011 17:46, Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de> wrote:

> Nope, X, KDE4 and GNOME are all already available.

Yep, but we didn't really test yet, and that's what the first iso will
be for, test and see if it work. It may totally eat your hard dis and
open a door to hell ( or worst, to Microsoft ).

> More DE's will be in soon; note that the big hurdle of importing the
> most basic packages is over, so importing packages now is much easier
> :)

Yeah, but personally, i would prefer to see that people focus more on
cleaning ( and sending patches upstream ) than importing

--
Michael Scherer