[Mageia-dev] Contributors using real name/working email? or not? or maybe?

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:27:46 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 15:20, Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org> wrote:
> So the discussion started because some people wanted to change this.

That's why I pointed out several pointers to the initial discussion,
where Thierry asked it to be configured as it used to be in Mandriva
infrastructure.

Note that the existing setup (using only the user nickname and no
email) is not such because it was decided to be like that, but because
it had not yet been configured, at all.

> - while I'm rather against having an email address in the package changelog
> [...]
> I don't really mind too much as long as we can use a mageia.org forwarding
> email address (which would be the best anyway since it would make the
> package look more official)

So that's already a significant difference from the previous discussion...

Romain