[Mageia-dev] Contributors using real name/working email? or not? or maybe?

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Mar 3 15:43:11 CET 2011

Quote: rdalverny wrote on Thu, 03 March 2011 15:27

> So that's already a significant difference from the previous
> discussion...

It's not, I said that in the other thread too but obviously you never read
my posts:
 http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2367&goto=7691
&S=afd88a4d2231b75d6972d47e8e8c5742#msg_7691

"If the majority of packagers prefer that we have an email address in the
changelog then i can live with that, but I would much prefer if I could
use a separate email address for that (ideally a mageia.org address, BTW
are we getting those?), not the primary one in mageia-identity."
--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/