[Mageia-dev] Alpha2 iso content

Thomas Lottmann skipercooker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:51:36 CET 2011

Le 07/03/2011 18:40, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> Am Samstag 05 März 2011, 02:37:24 schrieb Kira:
>>> Please have a look an check what could be missing as important
>>> packages and we will see how we can deal with it
>> With mplayer, I suggest adding smplayer into the list?
>>
>> It's the most common mplayer front end, and way better than other
>> mplayer based program.
> Nothing against mplayer (and especially smplayer, which I use a lot), but
> couldn't we go back to have kaffeine as default kde media player?
>
> Oliver

I'm personally not sure that Kaffeine is stable enough. I never had a
great experience of Kaffeine, it seemed it's GUI was quite unclean.

Dragon Player seemed fine, but far too simple.

...perhaps Kmplayer? It has a few bugs, but it may be more easy to patch
them upstream. It is a KDE frontend for powerfull Mplayer. Mplayer and
it"s KDe frontend is by the only player able to read Full HD videos
fluently.

Just suggesting...