[Mageia-dev] RPM5 AND MAGEIA

Balcaen John balcaen.john at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:51:49 CET 2011

Le Tuesday 08 March 2011 18:11:11, Per Øyvind Karlsen a écrit :
[...]
> Tsktsk, my post probably ends up being labelled as flamebait, troll, too
> long and boring, biased and what not..
[...]
This list is not write only...
If you've got personnal problem with dmorgan just send him a personal email i
don't care, but i guess that ennael wrote 3 hours before this last mail from
you that mageia seems to have choose rpm.org so maybe we can really close this
subject/thread for now instead of talking again & again about the fantastic
rpm(5).org feature/upstream/it's a revolution/another apple commercial
here/etc etc.
It's just boring...

Regards,

--