[Mageia-dev] Non-free firmwares in installer

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:43:57 CET 2011

2011/3/24 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>:

> We already made such a difference by using different repositories, we
> not continue this in our "product line"? We use a different repo for
> non-free, we also should use a different ISO for non-free.

That's what I was thinking about. Could it be possible to have a
"free" ISO and a "non-free" ISO? (although we should not advertise it
this way, for "Mageia 1 Non-Free" isn't very glamorous).
I'm not really knowledgeable on this matter so there may be inherent
problems to that solution.

Regards,
Rémi