[Mageia-dev] Version freeze and beta2 isos
misc at zarb.org
Tue Apr 19 11:42:17 CEST 2011
Le mardi 19 avril 2011 à 11:29 +0200, Anne nicolas a écrit :
> Hi there
> 2 reminders:
> - version freeze is planned tomorrow. please upload pending work
Do not forget that you can still upload new version if motivated ( ie, I
have rdesktop to upload for a security fix, but didn't found time to do
Also keep in mind that the process will likely be rough so in advance,
bear with us :)
Keep also in mind that we will offer backports later, so that's not
maybe needed to rush to the greatest and latest.
BTW, for version freeze, do we block new packages upload or not ?
More information about the Mageia-dev