[Mageia-dev] Version freeze and beta2 isos

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Apr 19 12:46:39 CEST 2011

martedì 19 aprile 2011 alle 11:29, Anne nicolas ha scritto:
> Hi there
>
> 2 reminders:
>
> - version freeze is planned tomorrow. please upload pending work
> - beta2 isos are planned for 26th of april. This is nearly the last
> chance to get fixes integrated and tested in wide way. Please upload
> before 24th of april so that we can have time to release.
>
> Cheers

Hi Anne and Michael,
I'm working -with the help of a potential future packager-
to some educational programs, but the time we/I can spend on
them is little and let's say limited to the evenings and more
to the week-ends.
Since they are not blocking, but either they should not break
anything can i go on anyway at least for a while, or do i have
to wait and backport them?

TIA,
	Angelo