[Mageia-dev] R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Live CDs needed - disperate magician

marcello.anni at alice.it marcello.anni at alice.it
Tue Apr 19 12:23:56 CEST 2011

----Messaggio originale----
Da: oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Data: 19-apr-2011 11.42
A: "Mageia development mailing-list"<mageia-dev at mageia.org>
Ogg: Re: [Mageia-dev] R: Re: R: Re: Live CDs needed - disperate magician

"marcello.anni at alice.it" <marcello.anni at alice.it> schrieb am
> no, i've checked the md5sum and it is not corrupt. i have made an
> installation from scratch (kde4 DE), there shouldn't be issues
> (or, this is what i thought). and in that installation step, i
> don't know either how to file a bug, other than telling you which
> packages haven't been installed.
You mean, the installer left you with an unusable system? Or you just
miss packages, you'd like to have?
If it's the first, could it be a problem with your dvd or the drive? I
have not heard anything like that about beta1 before.
If it's the second, why not install them from the repo?

Oliver

it's the first : (  i've never had issues with the dvd drive, and before installing i've updated mandriva 2010.2 to mageia without issues... strange behaviour... i will wait for the second beta

Marcello