[Mageia-dev] Suggestion: what to do with iso?

David Sjölin david.sjolin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 11:37:53 CEST 2011

Hello!

I remember that when I created a usb from ISO I had some strange
problem making the USB bootable. Maybe some comment on how to do that?
I don't remember how I did it then, but I assume using fdisk or
something? Dismount the USB, fidks /dev/sdb1 (or whatever it could be
on the users computer) and change the bootable flag (?). And a comment
on how to find the device for the USB.

Other than that this looks like a good design.

Regards,

David