[Mageia-dev] Release blocker bugs

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Apr 23 12:48:08 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Anne Nicolas at 23/04/12 10:33 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi there
>
> We need a status on following release_blocker bugs. As a reminder we
> have some days left only until RC isos.
> Cheers
>
> #5556    nor    rel    Linu    bugsquad at mageia.org    NEW    ---    Need
> to add rpm-helper
> Requres(post/preun) automatically to packages containing systemd units

This is quite an important one for upgrades. I'm not sure I have the
relevant knowledge to do this, but will happily help once the rebuilds
come around. Can someone with more rpm-foo volunteer here?

> #4772    cri    rel    Linu    bugsquad at mageia.org    NEW    ---    boot
> hangs at 'Starting
> cpufreq (via systemctl)'

We're hoping this is resolved with a new cpufreq but not 100% certain
yet. Luigi offered to do a further test here...

> #4562    cri    rel    Linu    mageia at colin.guthr.ie    ASSI    ---
> dracut uses udevadm
> info to detect LVM+RAID+BTRFS

This one is likely mostly resolved, but there are a few quirks.
Shouldn't be an issue to close off in time.

Cheers :)