[Mageia-dev] is it okay to update?

Charles A Edwards CAE at eslrahc.com
Wed Aug 1 22:04:38 CEST 2012

On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 17:28:35 +0200
Nicolas Lécureuil wrote:

> > > plasma-dataengine-ocs-4.8.97-2.mga3.x86_64)
> > > task-obsolete-3-21.mga3.noarch (in order to keep
> > > lib64ebackend2-3.4.3-1.mga3.x86_64) Continue installation anyway?
> > > (Y/n) y
> > >

> > > If I continue will it break KDE or other stuff?
> > >
> > > Just thought I'd check.
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Scott
> >
> > i could say that this is what happens when people push KDE when not
> > knowing the real number of packages to push, etc etc.
> >
> >  I will look what is missing.
>
> i though more packages were pushed :(
> i pushed all the remaining w/o our upload script, i will see if all
> builds well.

I saw the same yesterday but knew what was causing it (kde) so
simply added --keep to the update script.

Just ran --auto-update today and all updated normally.

    Charles

--
[Peter's new car has an electronic navigator with a Yakov Smirnoff
mode] Yakov Smirnoff Voice:  Turn left at fork in road. In Soviet