[Mageia-dev] UsrMove failure

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Tue Aug 14 02:49:40 CEST 2012

I have deliberately postponed updating my cauldron install, waiting for most issues to be resolved, so tonight after the usrmove thread died out, I figured most issues were resolved and I attempted to move forward and update my system.
However it fails, and only 7 packages is upgraded/installed before it exits with an error.

Here is the session logs.
These packages was installed, according to syslog: http://www.solbu.net/usrmove/urpmi-update-fail-2.txt

And this is the output after the second try: http://www.solbu.net/usrmove/urpmi-update-fail.txt
	(the only difference between the first try and this is that i used "--auto-update" the first time)

Now what? :-)=
--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324