[Mageia-dev] UsrMove failure

Funda Wang fundawang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 02:59:45 CEST 2012

There is a newer drakconf in mga2 than mga3.

在 2012年8月14日星期二,Johnny A. Solbu <cooker at solbu.net> 写道:
> I have deliberately postponed updating my cauldron install, waiting for
most issues to be resolved, so tonight after the usrmove thread died out, I
figured most issues were resolved and I attempted to move forward and
update my system.

http://www.solbu.net/usrmove/urpmi-update-fail-2.txt

http://www.solbu.net/usrmove/urpmi-update-fail.txt
>         (the only difference between the first try and this is that i
used "--auto-update" the first time)