[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 can be turned to cauldron actually?

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Aug 27 16:38:44 CEST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Luiz Alberto Saba at 27/08/12 15:23 did gyre and gimble:
> Hi guys
>
> I've done a fresh mageia 2 install (x86_64) to test a new ssd.
> Can I change the resitories to cauldron and do a urpmi --auto-select or
> it will not work?

Install the update rpm package from mga2 updates_testing first, then
switch your repos and "urpmi dracut" and follow the instructions from
step 2 on https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Feature:UsrMove#Release_Notes.

After following these steps the rest of the auto-select/upgrade should
go smoothly.

Let me know if there are any issues.