[Mageia-dev] FireFox ESR <= we should totally go for this wrt stable releases

Funda Wang fundawang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:27:42 CET 2012

The key is, we always have the latest series of supported product line from
upstream, neither latest version nor latest supported version.

And, such an update policy is based on the imagination of 70% of Mageia 2
users will upgrade to Mageia 3 immediately when released.
在 2012-2-6 上午10:07,"Funda Wang" <fundawang at gmail.com>写道: