[Mageia-dev] Grub and Grub2

Maurice Batey maurice at bcs.org.uk
Tue Feb 7 12:39:23 CET 2012

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 19:39:24 -0500, Michel Catudal wrote:

> You didn't understand what I said.

  I know! :-(

> The xosl install that I have runs off a floppy diskette which has been
> formatted to PC DOS. You should be able to find dos bootable image on the
> net. xosl has a nice graphic install.

  Do you have a step-by-step description of how to create such floppy, please?

(1st problem is: what do you mean by 'formatted to PC DOS'?
   Write a disk image to the floppy?
   Presumably not simply --> FAT32, as the disk will be booted.
   What files need to be found and put on the floppy? Where from?)

--
/\/\aurice