[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release dracut-015-3.mga2

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Feb 17 00:58:19 CET 2012

'Twas brillig, and Charles A Edwards at 16/02/12 19:42 did gyre and gimble:
> Reboot to kernel-server-3.2.6-2 successful.
> So... unless the roof falls in I have now switched to systemd/dracut

Cool :) A refreshing change as it still seems to be breaking for some
folk after recent updates - still has some LVM issues too... but we'll
get there. :)

> On another note is anyone looking at services which are not now be
> auto-started with systemd.
> In my case I have to manually start gpm and cups at each boot.

Cups works fine here. It's socket activated tho', so it's not actually
running at boot, but it does get run as soon as I try to access it. Does
this not work for you?

If so try: systemctl disable cups.service; systemctl enable
cups.service. This should also enable cups.path and cups.socket...