[Mageia-dev] %_libexecdir - Re: [5228] revert some duplicated manbo stuff (all identical to default but

John Balcaen mikala at mageia.org
Fri Jul 27 18:37:42 CEST 2012

2012/7/27 Thomas Backlund <tmb at mageia.org>:
[...]
> And I guess we will catch any name conflicts when we start full rebuild...
>
> speaking of that btw... anything missing for that, or should we plan &
> start the full rebuild... ?
You mean in the week end eventually ?
Just to adapt myself since kde 4.9.0 is expected to be release on
wednesday i was thinking initially to commit the 4.9.0 tarball on
monday but if the rebuild is later than this week i want to avoid
having final tarball pushed when it's not released.

Regards,

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-id: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net