[Mageia-dev] mentors + apprentices

Sandro CAZZANIGA cazzaniga.sandro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:52:17 CEST 2012

Le 5 juin 2012 10:26, "andre999" <andre999mga at laposte.net> a écrit :

> Hi everyone,
>
> Since my last post, we have 2 new apprentice candidates looking for a
mentor.

> simplew (Pedro), who is a longtime user of various rpm-based distros, is
most interested in Gnome and KDE packages.  As you have probably noticed,
he has already been struggling with packaging on his own.  His languages
are en, pt, and es.

> agron (Agron Selimaj), an mdv powerpack user since 2006, has skills in
C++, debugging, patch review, and rpm building, and is interested in
focusing on essential packages.

I can mentored this guys, i think.

https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Becoming_a_Mageia_Packager#Packager_apprentice_candidates

> Mentors, let me know who you take on, and I'll update the tables for you.
> And if you feel that you can take on another apprentice, don't hesitate
to post to this thread.

> Thanks :-)
>
> ----
>
> Anyone else looking for a mentor, let me know so I can add your name as
an apprentice candidate -- or you can do it yourself.

https://wiki.mageia.org/mw-en/index.php?title=Becoming_a_Mageia_Packager&action=submit#What_is_needed_to_become_a_Mageia_packager

> To find a mentor, it helps to also post to this list (mageia-dev), or
hang out on IRC at freenode #mageia-mentoring.